• Supersession – one part is replaced by another, usually a newer version. This is a permanent change, which can be effective-dated.
• Substitution – where one part can be used instead of another; this usually occurs when there is insufficient inventory of one part. This is a simple replacement and usually temporary.
• Superior Alternatives – where one part can be used instead of another, the replacement is not bi-directional and a multiple number of alternative part numbers can be used and sequenced in order of priority. The use of Alternatives can be set up to manage parts utilised in Kits, automated ‘Point of Use’ replenishment or regular demands.
• Audit trail – Historical Transactions
• Perpetual Inventory and Cycle Counting
• Consigned Inventory
Supply chain possibilities
Waer Systems Limited
Office 8, The Quadrant, 60 Marlborough Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, BN15 8UW, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1903 768 010
Fax: +44 (0) 1903 768 022